Beacon Square currently offers assisted living and memory care at our Northville location. We will also be offering assisted and independent living, in addition to memory care at our forthcoming Orion location, which is slated to open in 2017. The care of our clinical services and specialized programs is matched by the attention to detail present in our communities. Assisted Living is designed to be an intimate environment for residents who will benefit from personal attention for their clinical and social needs. Family members and residents alike can find solace in the Beacon Square amenities, designed to deliver life and activity right to every residents’ door; recreating an “at home” feeling.
Select highlights include:
- Private and semi-private personal apartments studios
- Each neighborhood has its own activity room, living room, open kitchen and dining room
- A dedicated chapel for services and reflection
- Social spaces, such as a fitness room and movie theater
- Outdoor living spaces designed to offer the comfort and familiarity of home with walking paths, vegetable gardens and sensory gardens
- Spa services that include jet tubs, massage therapy and beauty salon services
- Certified Home Health Agency providing Physical and Occupational therapy
- Meeting space for community education programs and larger social events
- Resource Library on aging, memory loss research and coping tools for families and caregivers
Assisted Living at Beacon Square
Beacon Square Assisted Living is designed to be an intimate environment for residents who are physically frail and benefit from more personal attention for their medically complex care needs. In addition to this focused care, we deliver life and activity right to their door, letting residents flourish through engagement rather than just being a sum total of their care needs.
Beacon of Light Memory Care
Lighting the Way
Beacon of Light is Beacon Square’s memory care program that is offered at our Copper Harbor and Eagle Harbor communities. The Beacon of Light program is based on six elements of engagement:
- Physical engagement
- Spiritual support
- Community connections
- Continuing education
The program was designed to ‘light the path’ for each resident to live meaningful moments in an intimate environment without constraints. Connecting through these elements, our trained caregivers are present to help residents navigate their day. Our mission is to be the most trusted resource for all memory care needs for all generations, covering every stage of the dementia continuum.
Click to enlarge.
Conveniently located near I-275, neighborhood shopping, fine dining, parks and theaters. We are on 8 Mile Rd. just southwest of Haggerty, next to Meijer.
Close proximity to a variety of medical facilities including Providence Hospital, Botsford Hospital and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.